Since 1982, Good Directions cupolas have been the perfect complement to your home, garage, shed, barn, gazebo, pool house, carriage house, horse barn, or pavilion. Our expertly crafted, made to order, Kent louvered cupola features roof molding and reinforced interior supports for added strength. It's made to order in the USA from premium–grade cypress for a lifetime of enjoyment. Wood cupolas should be painted or stained. Wood roofs should be shingled or covered with metal. The Kent features a luan plywood hip style roof that adds an architectural element of beauty and lasting value to your home. Our cupolas arrive in 3 sections for easy installation, includes assembly hardware and easy–to–follow detailed installation instructions, and are weathervane ready with a built–in internal mounting bracket. YouTube videos are also available to walk you through the installation step by step. For a distinctive finishing touch to your home, add a Good Directions weathervane or finial.
• PREMIUM GRADE CYPRESS – For long lasting beauty.
• SUPERIOR STRENGTH – Roof has reinforced rafters. Louvered mid-section equipped with interior wood framing brace. 18 gauge Heavy Duty staples used instead of single nails to prevent components from shifting and for increased strength and durability.
• DIMENSIONS – Assembled: 18"Sq x 22"H. Square size measured at roofline. Fits up to a 10/12 pitch roof (most roofs). When calculating the size of your cupola, use our steadfast builder's rule of thumb: 1.5 inches of cupola width for every foot of unbroken roofline. See photo for more information.
• MADE IN THE USA – Made to Order.
• WEATHERVANE READY – Cupola is ready to accept a Good Directions weathervane. Includes pre–installed weathervane bracket inside the roof for easy installation. Weathervane rod can be easily inserted through the precut hole on top of the roof. A brass seal is also included to close the insert if you choose to enjoy your cupola without a weathervane. This will ensure your cupola remains completely waterproof. The insert is easily removed if you decide to add a weathervane to your cupola in the future.
• SIMPLE ASSEMBLY AND EASY INSTALLATION – Comes in three sections for easy installation and delivery. Includes assembly hardware, predrilled holes and an easy-to-follow installation guide.